Never miss another concert! That sounds like a dream, but it is possible from now on. As of now on you are no longer dependent on the band coming to your city, tickets for the show are still available or generally clubs being open for visitors again. With the new online platform zart.tv the concerts of your favourite acts will be broadcasted directly to your screens, no matter where you are. There is no album premiere, no concert highlight and no secret gig that you can’t see live.
However, zart.tv is not just a concert stream, but rather an interactive place that brings the concert experience in all its facets to your screens. There will be various camera perspectives, dynamic image cuts and interactions via voice and video chat. Put yourself virtually in the rooms of the venue. Start a private watchparty with your friends or mingle alone with the crowd and meet new people. The small talk at the bar as well as the big merchandising stand is also provided by extra areas. The acts will also have the possibility to give free rein to their creativity in stage design and scenes using augmented reality. The high quality of the virtual concert is ensured by audio and video transmission via HD.
Please note that you’ll I need the following to join zart.tv:
- a good Internet connection. Recommended speed:
download: 4 Mbit/s / upload: 512 Kbit/s
- Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium) as browser.
- for the perfect concert experience, watch the concert on your desktop. The mobile view allows you to watch the concert, but does not yet support the interactive features.
Our house rules. Please read carefully before entering zart.tv.
- Please respect each other! Racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia and sexism of any kind are not acceptable at Watergate YWO. We will not allow this to be part of our virtual Club. No hate speech, no bullying, no trolling or hostility. Any inappropriate behaviour will lead to exclusion. We would be very grateful if you would report any offences, that we may not have noticed, and send an e-mail with relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- zart.tv is about connecting. So prepare yourself properly! You’ll be meeting and (video-)chatting with friends and new peeps.
- Dress to impress! Get off your Corona-pyjamas and get your favourite outfit … And don’t forget to put drinks on ice!